Harbors of Little Captain’s Island and Great Captain’s Island: from a trigonometrical survey under the direction of F.R. Hassler superintendent of the Survey of the Coast of the United States 
Covers the southern portion of the Long Island Sound from Manursing Island, N. Y., to Byram, C.T., and shows roads, buoys, and sea floor terrain. “Re-issued Feb. 1882 J.E. Hilgard Superintendent.” “The Triangulation was executed in 1834, the Topography in 1836, and the Hydrography in 1836.” Stamped “Printed Aug 15 1889.” Stamped “Corrected to Sept 2 1889.” “No. 365”–Upper left margin. “Plate No. 826”–Upper center margin. “Electrotype copy No. 2 by G. Mathiot U.S.C.S.”–Upper right margin. Depths shown by shading and soundings. Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
RelationFull catalog record
Size45 × 58 cm
DownloadLow Resolution Image
CreatorU.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey,