[Map of area around Gowanus Creek]: surveyed 6th April 1750 by Fran Maerschalck, copied by T. G. Bergen from the original in the possession of John Martense [18??]
Cadastral map covering area surrounding part of creek identified as Mill Creek. Shows property, names of landowners, and structures. Title devised by cataloger. Includes notes by Teunis G. Bergen not on original map, in red ink. Identification of Mill Creek as Gowanus Creek based on text identifying sites of Freeks Mill and Dentons Mill. Oriented with north to the upper right.
RelationFull catalog record
Size39 × 60 cm
DownloadLow Resolution Image
CreatorMaerschalck, Francis W.,