Riverhead as it was in 1870: showing each house and the owner’s name thereof [ca. 1960]
Pictorial map covering Riverhead north from the Peconic River to the Fair Grounds Cemetery. Shows names of property owners, churches, cemeteries, public buildings, and the Long Island Railroad. “The Nelson Studio-St. James, N.Y. ©1960.” “Compliments of Mrs. James B. Wasson, President Suffolk County Historical Society, Riverhead.” Includes ill. and decorative border.
RelationFull catalog record
Size19 × 27 cm
DownloadLow Resolution Image
RightsIn copyright, low resolution only