The village of Flatlands as it was in 1870: compiled from old and musty records, maps, & surveys: done by Catherine and E. Theodore Nelson [ca. 1944]
Pictorial map covering modern-day Canarsie east from Ocean Ave. to Fresh Creek, and north from Jamaica Bay to Hunters Fly Road. Shows names of property owners, schools, shops, public buildings, cemeteries, churches, and the Brooklyn and Rockaway Branch R.R. Oriented with north to the upper right. Includes decorative cartouche and ill. BHS copy imperfect missing portion of left margin.
RelationFull catalog record
Size53 × 73 cm
DownloadLow Resolution Image
RightsIn copyright, low resolution only