Winthrop Park 
Shows Winthrop Park (renamed Monsignor Mcgolrick Park in 1941) and surrounding streets, including N. Henry St., Nassau Ave., Monitor St., Van Cott St., and Russell St. Place of publication and publisher based on similarities between item and the following map: Design for Bushwick Park in the city of Brooklyn. [N.Y.?] : Dept. of Parks, Jan. 1892. Date of publication conjectured from watermark. Watermark: Crane & Co. Dalton Mass. 1893 Bond No. 16. Includes ill.
RelationFull catalog record
Size24 × 34 cm
DownloadLow Resolution Image
CreatorNew York (N.Y.).; Dept. of Parks,